Download Entry Form here:
Friday 25th November will be our 9th Annual Golf Day.
Venue: Bacchus Marsh Golf Club, Links Road, DARLEY 3340
- 4 person team, (includes BBQ Lunch, drinks on course, finger food & dinner) $360
- 4 person team BMGC members, (includes as above) $280
- Individual player $85
- Individual player BMGC member $70
- Dinner only per person (non-golfers) $40
- Handicap comp, Nett Event
- 4 person Ambrose
- Teams: Men, Ladies, Mixed
- Handicap as per AGU registration with maximum handicaps allocate: Men 27, Ladies 40
- Prize Pool for 2016, $1,200. 1st $600, 2nd $400, 3rd $200
- 8 x NTP, Longest Drive – Men & Women
Golf Day Program
11:00 – 11:30 Registration
11:30 – Noon BBQ Lunch & Drinks
12:30 pm Shot Gun Start
Complimentary refreshments on course (snacks, water, soft drink, beer). Champagne, $4 per mini bottle.
5:00 pm Pre-dinner Drinks (at Bar Prices)
Dinner and Presentation of Competition Prizes
6:30 pm Fundraising two course dinner (open to player and guests). Auction and Raffle.
10:00 pm Conclusion
Entries closed 18th November 2016
Conditions of Play
- Entrants shall be amateurs who hold a registered golf handicap.Those without a registered handicap will be allotted a provisional handicap by the organizing committee on the day.
- The maximum handicaps for the event are: Men 27 / Women 40 Only one single Figure player is allowed per team. The team’s aggregate handicap must be at least 36, whilst the maximum aggregate must not exceed 120. A women’s only team aggregate handicap must not exceed 132.
- The competition shall be played over 18 holes in accordance with the rules of golf as adopted by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, Scotland, together with such local rules as are in force on the course over which the competition takes place.
- In the event of a tie, the result will be determined by using the count-back system as laid down by Australian Golf Union.
- The Committee may in the event of bad weather or other reasonsbeyond their control, cancel or shorten the contest or schedule to be played on another day.